JOIN RE/MAX EXPERTS
Become a RE/MAX Expert Agent: Be Above the Crowd
WHY RE/MAX EXPERTS?
- Quick Set up Packages for New Agents
- Our Office Culture
- Unlike other real estate offices, we work together at RE/MAX Experts in a positive, fun, nurturing, and supportive environment.
- Professional Support Staff
- Office staff are here to assist with transactions, data entry, office duties, graphic design, and marketing.
- Complimentary Marketing and Advertising
- Complimentary CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Community Involvement
- Competitive Split Plans
- Excellent On-Boarding Experience
- When transferring from another brokerage, we help alleviate some of the hassle and drama of changing firms for established agents. And if you are new to the industry, we help you get established in the office, in the community, and in the RE/MAX network so that you are up and running in no time!
- RE/MAX, LLC Perks
- RE/MAX Agents win in the categories of market share, global presence, and brand awareness. This is because RE/MAX cares about their agents, and they never stop hunting for new ways to help them get ahead. RE/MAX Experts has access to the many tools and resources that the RE/MAX brand provides their offices, including free customizable templates and marketing material from the RE/MAX Design Center, mobile apps, leads from remax.com and LeadStreet, and much more.
WHY WE TRULY ARE THE “EXPERTS”
Our experience and integrity are what sets us apart from other real estate offices. RE/MAX Experts has served the Central Florida Area since 2008, with agents that average over 16 years of experience. We stay up to date on the latest technology, leading-edge software, industry news and trends, and real estate strategies. We care about serving our clients at full caliber rather than simply making a transaction. We truly are your local experts.
Our expert real estate agents cover Lakeland, FL, and surrounding cities in Polk County. We average 17.2 real estate transactions a year per agent at our office, while RE/MAX agents nationwide average 16.3 residential real estate transactions a year per agent.
RE/MAX FLORIDA NUMBERS 2020
- 265 RE/MAX Offices
- 5,546 Agents
- 13.9 Average Residential Transaction Sides Per Agent
- $116,510 Average Commission Earning Per Agent
- 78,516 Total Residential Transaction Sides
RE/MAX INTERNATIONAL NUMBERS 2018
- No. 1 in Brand Awareness (MMR Strategy Group study of unaided awareness)
- 8,229 Offices worldwide and work together (at the end of 2018)
- No. 1 in Global Residential Real Estate Sales (Sales leadership by total residential transaction sides)
- $120,541 Average Commissions (U.S. Agents)
Fill out the form below to receive a confidential consultation and additional resources that will help you learn more about what RE/MAX Experts offers our agents and how RE/MAX Experts compares to your current office with a true cost analysis.
We will not, in any circumstances, share your personal information with other individuals or organizations without your permission. The security of your personal information is important to us.